This year's AGM will be held on at 7:00 pm on Monday 3rd July at Likewise (formerly The Hub, formerly The Crossfield Centre), 8 Fairhazel Gardens, NW6 3SG.
Full details of the meeting will be confirmed nearer the date but will include the following items:
2. Guest Speaker: Dr. Victoria Harding of the Heath and Hampstead Society talks on why every tree counts
3. Guest Speaker: Nina de Ayala Parker, South Hampstead Councillor, on her leading work for the Council on green issues/biodiversity
4. Update on South Hampstead flood issues: Joan Munro and Kumiko Matsuoka
5. CRASH AGM -- Apologies for absence
6. Approval of minutes of 2022 AGM
7. Chairman’s report
8. Treasurer’s report
9. Election of Officers and Committee Members
10. Any Other Business
Draft Minutes of the 2022 AGM are available at the bottom of the 'About Us' section of the CRASH website.
We hope that you are able to make it and look forward to seeing you.